Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a partner and or group who would like to RP! I am open to any story! Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Evalyn Williams was taken at a young age by a band of pirates. After years of learning her way around the ship and crew, she slaughtered those who opposed her, earning the title of Captain Soul. Her band of pirates would go on to pillage and raid, in the dead of night, giving her the nickname The Shadow. Evalyn has only known the sea, and she plans to keep it that way.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Hey! I've had a pirate story on my mind for so long, I have some ideas if you're down
👉👈

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus