Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Moon Kingdom~ 1x1 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You walk up these lovely, purple shimmering ground, almost transparent.
The only real give away they are there are is this light shimmer. The air, is fresh a crisp, the wind is blowing.
You smell the sweet scent's in the air, many people walking along side you, in front of you and behind you.
The loud sounds of people talking and light chiming filled the air. People and creature's alike, wielding magic.
Anything as small as summoning a pet to floating around never having to touch the ground.

You make your way up those shimmering stairs, you find yourself in front of the doors of Moon Kingdom.
The door's heavy and glimmering, freshly buffed and shined maybe even coated. The dense rocks from the moon it's self.
The air seem to turn to a light purple to match the aura given from the huge castle your about to walk into.
Your hear light playful like music coming from the inside. The doors begin to open and people begin to flood in and out.
It was time, the castle was open for the day, and you were about to converse with random individuals and possibly even have a chance to meet one of the Takara's. The founder's and maintainers of the Moon Kingdom, Most being of great power but some not so much.

[So the concept of this roleplay is up the individual and what character's are being used, there is no grand plot but a simple idea of the surrounding and where it takes place. In this RolePlay though, I will more or less be playing most the npc's and my center focused character will be Isono. Her information is all in her profile if you'd like to take a gander. I would love a 1x1 roleplay of something with in this idea. Even a group one sound's like it be fun, to have like night and back up magical creatures of any kind, the concept will still have brainstormed, but I wanna give this plot a real line to work with. Thank you for taking the time out for reading and considering, PM me if you are interested or post here. :) ]
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Crimzon Topic Starter

Bump~
I am interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Moon Kingdom~ 1x1 RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus