Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » interested in a gods rp! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CheshireMitsu

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Hey, everybody that exists! I'm looking for a new gods roleplay, since they've been one of my favorites since I joined a Noragami roleplay a while ago (that has sadly now died). I have three options for characters!

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Ekibio, God of Pestilence, Disease, and Sickness, a god that acts mean to many of the people around him, yet can't keep himself from protecting anyone that he sees as weak.
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1451635

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

***New character and most desired!***
Hirohito, God of Blood, Autumn, and Wine, or demon of the same subjects-- a traveler that goes around the world, helping other travelers. He is often accompanied by a large, yet gentle, bear-like creature named Minoru.
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456946

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Inutaiyo, God of Mischief, Riches, Good Fortune, and Patron of the Sun, a they are a god created from the spirit of a fox, closely linked to Amaterasu and Daikoku. They often spend their time looking through different restaurants for the best chocolates and steaks, and are often selfish and childish.
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1455721

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Roleplay ideas:
bold # = desired genre level
Of course, I am open to different plots/starts, but I want something with a goal!

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Ekibio: Ekibio found y/c (human, weak demon, or god weaker than himself) on the streets, without a home, shrine, or domain in the underworld. He decided to keep y/c and protect them and train them to become stronger (for human: stronger connection to gods/stronger powers ~~ for demon: more control over negativity ~~ for god: to have more followers and, therefore, more power).
Magic~ 3-4-5
Technology~ 5
Combat~ 4-5-6
Romance~ 7-8

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Hirohito (god): Hirohito was on his travels when he found y/c sick from hypothermia (moderate stage, where shivering stops and a person's consciousness is below average)in a frozen forest, lost, and he helps y/c recover, and takes them with him in his travels.
Magic~ 4-5-6
Technology~ 3
Combat~ 3-4-5-6
Romance~ 7-8

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Hirohito (demon): n/a
Magic~ 4-5-6
Technology~ 3-4-5
Combat~ 3-4-5-6
Romance~ 7-8

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Inutaiyo: n/a
Magic~ 3-6
Technology~ 3 or 5
Combat~ 2-3-4-5
Romance~ 7-8

( =•́ܫ•̀= )

Please send me a DM if you are interested in a roleplay!

( =•́ܫ•̀= )
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » interested in a gods rp! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus