Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 Longterm RP [Thief insid (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cabal (played anonymously)

Hello there! I am on the hunt for a long term rp as the title says. There are a few plots in mind that would require someone of royal blood ideally. Also, it would be great if you would be willing to play more than just one character. I've always felt that multiple are needed to really get a story pushed along. The kind of setting I am looking for would be something like a combination of steampunk and fantasy, though not necessarily Victorian. Medieval/steampunk would even be interesting.

Anyway! If you're interested please let me know here or in a message.
I'm interested, what do you have in mind?
Cabal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
I'm interested, what do you have in mind?

That would depend on which direction would be more interesting to you. A quick summary of one option would be that Callel obtains an item by suspect methods. It draws him, however, to the person that rightfully should own it - a peasant or someone of low status. Neither really knows or understands why, but it turns out the object is a very old heirloom from the original royal family of the kingdom.

OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

The other would be that your character is royalty and about to be robbed.

I'd love help with plotting though, so throw in your own ideas too!
Well I have an adventurer/storyteller who collects bunches of awesome artifacts. What if he found the heirloom and your character stole it? I do have a question though, where do we go with the RP once it is stolen?

Gamers wrote:
Well I have an adventurer/storyteller who collects bunches of awesome artifacts. What if he found the heirloom and your character stole it? I do have a question though, where do we go with the RP once it is stolen?

I suppose that would depend on how your character feels about being robbed. xD
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

Probably not very well! Anything else?

Griffon Pardoner wrote:
Probably not very well! Anything else?

Nothing else I can think of for now. We can see where the pieces fall as we go. :3
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

Awesome!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 Longterm RP [Thief insid (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus