Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medical school drop-out; Will work for m (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jace Sapphison (played by medicDew)

Also called "I dropped out of medical school after performing medical malpractice with myself and I look like a leopard now, or at least like I have leopard tattoos everywhere, please hire me despite the fact I drink cold coffee and loiter in bakeries." He knows basic first-aid and medical knowledge, how to cook and clean, and enjoys baked goods, if that's any help to your imagination. The setting is modern, mostly urban/suburban,

Your character can play any role in this; Will you be the baker that occasionally chases him out of your shop after he loiters for too long, smelling the goods because he has no money? Will you hire him? Will you be a disgruntled roommate that only moved in with him because he seemed interesting at first, but later on is a bad roommate with no job? Feel free to play any of these and more, in a group or one on one if desired.

I have no preference for long-term or one-off, but I do get busy sometimes.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

this seems interesting
Jace Sapphison (played by medicDew) Topic Starter

Astride, jones,and isaac wrote:
this seems interesting
Glad you think so! Do you prefer public forum RP or inbox RP?
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Jace Sapphison wrote:
Astride, jones,and isaac wrote:
this seems interesting
Glad you think so! Do you prefer public forum RP or inbox RP?

Inbox rp

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medical school drop-out; Will work for m (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus