Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Food Truck Adventures (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So this is my first Rp ad here, and I'm not really expecting anything huge but I decided to do it anyway. So I had this weird idea about food trucks and normal or not-so-normal (mostly not-so-normal) things happening along with these food trucks, and it really started to get to me as time went on, and if your that cultured about the internet, you may have seen a series called BigTop Burger made by Worthikids (Subscribe to them by the way, they make a lot of good stuff) and that series is what actually inspired this post, so I wanted to offer up this opportunity to rp around the premise of food trucks and things happening while the food trucks are still relevant to the story, yes, it's weird, yes, it's different but at least I gave it a shot.

The plot can be whatever you want it to be, as long as it requires the relevance of the food trucks themselves, you can use any character, we can make it as tame or as chaotic as we want, and that should be it, and just to let you know, I am mostly literate but dont let that stop you from rp'ing how you want to, but no one liners, because they are harder to respond to, and all the genres are dependent to the most of the plot so I will put them all that 50%, and that should be all, so I will be waiting by and I hope that I can satisfy, see you there!

(I also only do rp's in pm's so private message me if you want to participate)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Food Truck Adventures (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus