Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Wargames (A halo 4 rp)

Spartan C343 (played by Chris_Pike)

The wargames, A fun and simple way for spartans to train and make friends (and sometimes enemies) without the risk of death. However, One person has taken this to the next level and has kidnapped Spartans and have wiped their memory of being a part of the UNSC, Now these spartans "kill" (really they only get stunned then get teleported back to a spawn point using forerunner tech) for his amusement. Will these spartans ever figure this out? or will these wargames go on and on until they DO die?

Rules
1. you cannot "kill" anothers character
2. YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR CHARACTER NEVER DIE! you cannot tell me you have gone through a match of halo and not died from start to finish (Besides you don't really die)
3. no taking control of peoples characters
4. have fun (because thats all this really is)

Name:
Armor Ability: (halo 4 only)
Support Upgrade:
Armor: (a picture or a brief explanation, does not need to be halo 4 armor)
Loadout: (your weapons, one primary and one secondary and two grenades, unless you picked firepower then two primaries, you get three grenades if you choose the grenade support upgrade)
Team: (red or blue, wont effect your armor loadout)
Other:

Heres mine

Name: Johnson
Service Tag: C343
Armor Ability: Hologram
Support Upgrade: Fire Power
Armor: (( It wont let me post a picture, so heres a link to my armor https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/ChaosSilencer14/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large)
Loadout: Assault Rifle, Battle rifle, Frag Grenades
Team: red
Other: I CANNOT BELIEVE I TYPED THIS ALL IN MOBILE

IC: Johnson looked at the base, they were at ragnarok Nothing had spawned yet, no weapons to mongooses no nothing, he did not know why he was here, All he knew was he had to beat the crap out of any blue hw saw, so he waited for a notification to come up that another red or blue would spawn

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Wargames (A halo 4 rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus