Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » What is Your Preferred Art Platform?

0f415946ff199206f400fae75e122159d1b1e381_00.gif

HI EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TO ALL ARTISTS!

Question...

What is Your Preferred Art Platform? And Why?

Mine would be INSTAGRAM. I do have a Deviant Art account but I barely use it now. For me, it's a lot easier to navigate around Instagram. What about you?
I barely post my own artwork anywhere! I mean I haven't actually done any in a while, but still. I'd probably use Instagram or Twitter, or a combination of both. There was a platform that I was looking at before that looked really good for art, but I don't recall which one it was...
I used to put my photography on DeviantArt, and I actually got some followers and people commenting, which still surprises me... Lol. But I was a little concerned about their copyright and user approach after a while, so I haven't posted there in a year or five.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
I barely post my own artwork anywhere! I mean I haven't actually done any in a while, but still. I'd probably use Instagram or Twitter, or a combination of both. There was a platform that I was looking at before that looked really good for art, but I don't recall which one it was...
I used to put my photography on DeviantArt, and I actually got some followers and people commenting, which still surprises me... Lol. But I was a little concerned about their copyright and user approach after a while, so I haven't posted there in a year or five.

Lemme support your arrrtttttt <3
Ah, it was actually all bento boxes. I never posted my drawings on an account that still exists. If you still wanna peek around the account of, like, 13 year old me for some reason, I can dig it up for you... XD But honestly, if I ever create an art account I'll totally bring it to you to proudly show off macaroni pictures or whatever... :P ๐ŸŒŠ โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Ah, it was actually all bento boxes. I never posted my drawings on an account that still exists. If you still wanna peek around the account of, like, 13 year old me for some reason, I can dig it up for you... XD But honestly, if I ever create an art account I'll totally bring it to you to proudly show off macaroni pictures or whatever... :P ๐ŸŒŠ โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

Bentttttoooooooo!! U make bento boxes? Thats cutteee โค

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » What is Your Preferred Art Platform?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus