Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Taming this boy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Damion wrote:
You are in your last year of highschool, with being one of the top students in school and everyone admiring you, one day as you were on your class break you see a boy who's a bit shorter then you outside smoking, you were about to go up to him and stop him from smoking when the principal of the school and catches him, taking him to the office and you didn't see the boy for the rest of the day and by the next day you were called to the office and when you got into the office the principal and the boy from yesterday was there, the principal told you that he wanted you to teach the boy about following the rules and have you watch him until he learns not to break the rules which the boy was not happy about.

So what will you decide in this story? only your actions will determine what will happen

Male characters only please and thank you, because this boy is gay
if you are still looking for someone to roleplay this with i can! o have alot of gay characters that i didnt make a profile on here yet if i dont reply im so sorry i probably forgot
Damion (played by VoidfulBrain) Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
Damion wrote:
You are in your last year of highschool, with being one of the top students in school and everyone admiring you, one day as you were on your class break you see a boy who's a bit shorter then you outside smoking, you were about to go up to him and stop him from smoking when the principal of the school and catches him, taking him to the office and you didn't see the boy for the rest of the day and by the next day you were called to the office and when you got into the office the principal and the boy from yesterday was there, the principal told you that he wanted you to teach the boy about following the rules and have you watch him until he learns not to break the rules which the boy was not happy about.

So what will you decide in this story? only your actions will determine what will happen

Male characters only please and thank you, because this boy is gay
if you are still looking for someone to roleplay this with i can! o have alot of gay characters that i didnt make a profile on here yet if i dont reply im so sorry i probably forgot

Yeah this roleplay is still open to people
Oh alright cool! I have a few ideas on what characters to use do you want to talk it out somewhere else then about it?
Damion (played by VoidfulBrain) Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
Oh alright cool! I have a few ideas on what characters to use do you want to talk it out somewhere else then about it?
Usually people dm me and we talk about there
Damion wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:
Usually people dm me and we talk about there
okay ill dm you then

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Taming this boy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus