Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Rise of the Black Cats (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

rpfairy101

In every academy, there is a dark secret hidden underground, collecting dirt and all things awry, awaiting anyone to apprehend and wield it to gain an unfathomable amount of power to those who dare seek it. In the Aligose academy, the secret contained within it could rule the world. The academy recruits and protects students with peculiar powers known as magick from dishonest figureheads. The rise of magick is unknown to the general public. The FBI and CIA created and nurtured it. Their uses for the gifted include supplying them in military bases overseas to turn the tides to questionable wars, stir the peace of civilian lives for news propaganda, and get an edge on political rivals/parties.

The Black Cats are the knights of Aligose whose magicks are strong and used to protect those who are weak. It is a rebellion towards the government, a battle hidden from the common people. The leader of The Black Cats is a senior named Sebastian Greene, who saved countless of gifted lives from the hands of the government with his magick being Pyrokinesis. He is somewhat reckless and impulsive, which leaves no room for hesitation when someone needs his help.

The rebellion works in the night with required black cat masks. They either fight, sabotage, or kill the respective lieutenant General of each war base surrounding their city, state, and country, until the president of the CIA and FBI, Harrison White & Charles Sanders, are assassinated. They will travel far and wide to complete this mission. There will be many trials and tribulations. Failure is not an option.

Depending on how popular this idea is, I can run the roleplay for a small group and lead the plot. If it's really popular, I'll just run a bigger group I guess. If not, I'm looking for a literate partner to collaborate this story with me.

The requirements are as follows:

Third person omniscient, novel writing style

Little to no grammatical errors

Able to write a cohesive multi-paragraph posts

If 1x1 able to move the plot along (If group, I move the plot)

I prefer 18+ folks, but if you can write well, you're more than welcome to join in.

Character skeletons are not needed, however I do need a name and power so I can make sure it isn't overpowered. But, if you can't make backstories or personalities on a whim, be sure to create one anyway.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Rise of the Black Cats (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus