Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ||Vampire Romance|| (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya!
I'm holding another RP Ad for a Vampire Romance Roleplay that I've been wanting to have.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
What I'm Looking For:

▪︎Minimum: Two Paragraphs. Those paragraphs need to be detailed and well informed. Don't worry about grammar mistakes, I do it all the time, just make sure to go over it before sending it through. Proof read your work.

▪︎Maximum Paragraphs: I don't mind having about five or eight paragraphs to read, but I think maximum would have to be twelve.

▪︎Age Group: 16+ only

▪︎Setting and Genre: So far, I'd like the Genre's to be based off of Romance, Action and Supernatural. As for setting, could be set in a Supernatural 1800's world, or Supernatural Modern.

▪︎Extra: I'd like for your character to be a vampire, who's fallen in love with a human girl which is forbidden or rare to find.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Human Characters For Roleplay [Female]:

Mei Liu: Empty, Affectionate, Cheerful, Emotional

Juliet Meadow: Quiet, Cheerful, Child-like

Yuki Rosa: Quiet, Empty and Mature

Angelica: Confident, Mature, Broken, Emotional, Flirty
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the RP and other rules that should be set down, please PM ME, I won't really look at the topic at all.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ||Vampire Romance|| (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus