Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a romance RP (FxM/FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Here I am again, looking for an RP. As one does on this site. As the title says, what I'm looking for is an RP that involves romance. I'm open to a plot involving angst and drama, cause I love those. Modern-based, however, I'm alright with supernatural involvement. Here are the characters I'm interested in RP with:

Athena - To put it simply, she's a hacker. She and her crew work on different jobs, mainly illegal. Well, entirely illegal. They do have morals, though, so keep that in mind if you would be hiring.

Leah - She's a college student, based in LA. Leah is just trying to go through her education and stay away from her old bad habits.

Lydia - Waitress, working in a shitty diner and living in a shitty neighborhood. Be prepared for the trauma that she carries with her. And the cat. (She could be both non-supernatural and supernatural. I usually go with the normal one, though.)

Norra - Norra's a Romanian bartender in Boston. She's not the warmest person at first, but she does have a big heart, once you get there.

Violeta - Vi is based in the MCU, however not exclusively. She's an ex-agent for HYDRA on the run. You don't need too much knowledge on the Marvel Universe to be RP-ing with, so no worries about that.

Please feel free to check out their pages for more information and PM me in case you're interested in one or more of my characters, so we can work something out!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm totally down to use my character Lily Jones for any of these!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a romance RP (FxM/FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus