Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Something I've Been Wanting To Do For A (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, this may not be something everyone is interested in, but I have wanted to do something like this for a long time. So I write poetry and my favorite poem is The Cremation of Sam McGee. I find it very interesting, so if you could please read it before (or after) moving on. If you're interested, you kinda have to read it so...

I kind of was interested in doing a poem loosely based off of this poem. There will be M/C and Y/C who go on this journey in the Arctic for gold. Or perhaps, we can switch it up and have them elsewhere looking for something else. So... ooh idea! Take this poem and Indiana Jones and put them together and voila! You have what I'm wanting.

Here is the character I want to use. No, I haven't seen Riverdale so don't ask. And he just goes by Antoin.

Of course, just walking for hours may sound boring to rp, but that's why I said Indiana Jones. There will be action too. But the reason I added the poem in is because I want characters or consequences similar to the poem. As in, there might be two contradicting characters. You know? If you want, you can also play as M/C's best friend since highschool, Renato Calandra.

Or maybe I just wanted you to read my favorite poem.

You'll never know.

PM me if interested. (genre info might change depending on rp)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Something I've Been Wanting To Do For A (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus