Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » That Abandoned Shopping Mall (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

Hello there! It's Pufferfish again!(Or not, depends if you've seen my account recently.) I've recently made a page on Canon!Ranboo and I'd really like to play as him! The setting is an abandoned shopping mall, and Ranboo has been inhabitating it for some time after being separated from his family. He's decorated a little, I guess. This is a small group rp and will be played with 3 or 4 people(including me). It will also be done in pms. I accept canon characters too because it's be idiotic if I didn't, as I'm playing as a canon character. You also don't need to know who Ranboo is, all of his character information is on his profile. Just comment if you're interested. No pms. Thanks!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » That Abandoned Shopping Mall (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus