Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Percy Jackson Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

lleuadamaris_

No percy jackson roleplays?
Fine... I'll do it myself

I'm looking for someone who wants to role-play with a percy jackson OC, it could be a character from the books, or another OC, it doesn't matter.

I summarize a little about my character: 13 years old (forever). Daughter of Apollo. Huntress of Artemis. That's it, that's the summary.

I have an idea in mind for role-playing: Your character (sibling of mine, best friend, the one you prefer according to your divine parent) he learns that my character joined the hunters, completely leaving the camp. This causes both to argue and fight, and for some reason, they end up getting lost without knowing how to return. Making them face monsters and things like that.

If you have a better idea, we can make it, we can even role-play with Ayla since before she joined the hunters. Or many years later. So if you are interested, send me a private message.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Percy Jackson Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus