Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a RP - Literated (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello!! I'm Tobi - and I'm currently looking for some RP partners to roleplay with!!

I'm very heavily literate and I can do a maximum of 3-5 paragraphs in the roleplay... if you're interested, let me know!

I like doing lycanthropy related roleplays, but I can do MCU or a classic ol' roleplay!

Let me know -- I can do canon and non-canon!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested! I have a character in the MCU, Violeta.
sunflowerwitch Topic Starter

promqueenK wrote:
I'm interested! I have a character in the MCU, Violeta.

Hi, perfect! Feel free to PM!
sunflowerwitch wrote:
Hello!! I'm Tobi - and I'm currently looking for some RP partners to roleplay with!!

I'm very heavily literate and I can do a maximum of 3-5 paragraphs in the roleplay... if you're interested, let me know!

I like doing lycanthropy related roleplays, but I can do MCU or a classic ol' roleplay!

MAY I TOO IF YOU DON'T MIND!?
sunflowerwitch Topic Starter

Millz wrote:
sunflowerwitch wrote:

MAY I TOO IF YOU DON'T MIND!?

OFC!! Just DM me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a RP - Literated (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus