Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » -=+ : The Multi-Universal Household : +=- (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey everyone. This is my first RP ad so there might be some mistakes here and there.

I'm making this because i wasn't really finding much stuff related to what i wanted so i'm making an ad myself. This is more of a slice of life related rp with mechanics of Multiverse Theory and such.

-The rp will be set up in a group i will be making shortly after this ad is posted.
Right here!

-Any characters are allowed, but i will be not accepting NSFW characters.

-I am allowing gore, as long as it's not too descriptive. If you have problems with gore in an rp, you can always give this one a pass.

-The plot is simple: There is a house in a void in the middle of time and space that can shapeshift itself to serve anyone who wishes to live in it for an undefined period of time. Anyone can enter and leave and the house stays there forever. Whenever someone new appears the house creates a room fitted for the person who arrived the second they stepped in for the first time. The house, however, doesn't clean itself. That would be too easy. It requires to be cleaned just like any normal house.
Anyone from any universe, multiverse or even timeline can enter, they just have to respect the following rules:

>Do not throw items outside of the house!:
If the item is thrown outside the house, it'll fall into the void and it'll never be seen again. If you want to retrieve the item, the only solution is to find a replacement.

>Do not try to break the house!:
If a wall, the roof, or even the floor suffers physical damage, it'll have difficulty in trying to rearrange itself to fit to the guests' demands and it'll most likely have to restart its systems. The higher the damage, the worse it gets. If the house has to restart, the guests will be trapped in a bubble with provided oxygen and will have to wait in the bubble until everything is back to normal.

>Do not try to destroy other universes and or timelines!:
This is basic knowledge. If you kill a universe, it'll be erased and will never be able to be brought back. If you kill a timeline, the same will happen with both timelines related to the first one, and will also take down universes related to it.

>Please keep the house clean!:
Like stated before, the house doesn't clean itself, it only shapeshifts to provide more rooms for more guests. If the house isn't clean, it won't provide more rooms until it's clean again.

>Do not abuse the house's systems!:
This one is self-explanatory if you read the second rule. The same effects will be applied if the house systems start to malfunction even if no physical damage was caused.

>If you need help, check the manual!:
Upon entering, the house provides its own manual to one of the guests. If you are chosen, you have to read it carefully to understand how to properly help the house function. If somehow all of the listed precautions were neglected, the house will remain in restarting process until you read it again. The house will know if you actually read it or not.

The house also provides infinite food sources, water sources and sanitary services so the guests can live easily.

One more thing:
Please do not perform NSFW-ish acts in the rp. This will make a lot of people uncomfortable, including me. And of course, be respectful to everyone. If you're not, i'm not waring you again.

Thank you all for reading my new add!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

SunbroTheAbysswalker

Oh, I really like this idea. Do you mind if I join the group with this guy?
Moving_Wine_Addicted Topic Starter

DanganronpaFan wrote:

Oooh boi.. Yes. Hop in, boeh.

Moving_Wine_Addicted wrote:
Hey everyone. This is my first RP ad so there might be some mistakes here and there.

I'm making this because i wasn't really finding much stuff related to what i wanted so i'm making an ad myself. This is more of a slice of life related rp with mechanics of Multiverse Theory and such.

-The rp will be set up in a group i will be making shortly after this ad is posted.
Right here!

-Any characters are allowed, but i will be not accepting NSFW characters.

-I am allowing gore, as long as it's not too descriptive. If you have problems with gore in an rp, you can always give this one a pass.

-The plot is simple: There is a house in a void in the middle of time and space that can shapeshift itself to serve anyone who wishes to live in it for an undefined period of time. Anyone can enter and leave and the house stays there forever. Whenever someone new appears the house creates a room fitted for the person who arrived the second they stepped in for the first time. The house, however, doesn't clean itself. That would be too easy. It requires to be cleaned just like any normal house.
Anyone from any universe, multiverse or even timeline can enter, they just have to respect the following rules:

>Do not throw items outside of the house!:
If the item is thrown outside the house, it'll fall into the void and it'll never be seen again. If you want to retrieve the item, the only solution is to find a replacement.

>Do not try to break the house!:
If a wall, the roof, or even the floor suffers physical damage, it'll have difficulty in trying to rearrange itself to fit to the guests' demands and it'll most likely have to restart its systems. The higher the damage, the worse it gets. If the house has to restart, the guests will be trapped in a bubble with provided oxygen and will have to wait in the bubble until everything is back to normal.

>Do not try to destroy other universes and or timelines!:
This is basic knowledge. If you kill a universe, it'll be erased and will never be able to be brought back. If you kill a timeline, the same will happen with both timelines related to the first one, and will also take down universes related to it.

>Please keep the house clean!:
Like stated before, the house doesn't clean itself, it only shapeshifts to provide more rooms for more guests. If the house isn't clean, it won't provide more rooms until it's clean again.

>Do not abuse the house's systems!:
This one is self-explanatory if you read the second rule. The same effects will be applied if the house systems start to malfunction even if no physical damage was caused.

>If you need help, check the manual!:
Upon entering, the house provides its own manual to one of the guests. If you are chosen, you have to read it carefully to understand how to properly help the house function. If somehow all of the listed precautions were neglected, the house will remain in restarting process until you read it again. The house will know if you actually read it or not.

The house also provides infinite food sources, water sources and sanitary services so the guests can live easily.

One more thing:
Please do not perform NSFW-ish acts in the rp. This will make a lot of people uncomfortable, including me. And of course, be respectful to everyone. If you're not, i'm not waring you again.

Thank you all for reading my new add!
SunbroTheAbysswalker

DanganronpaFan wrote:

ty :D

DanganronpaFan wrote:
DanganronpaFan wrote:

ty :D

yw

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » -=+ : The Multi-Universal Household : +=- (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus