Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Improvement (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I can admit that I really need to improve in some RP types (romance, slice of life, historical). I have three characters I am open to using for a RP: Hayden Fontana, Jackson Antoin (taken), and Adeline Beaumont.

So, like said, I would like to try romance, slice of life, or historical (of course, we can mix some together) because I need to work on them. If you're interested, I will probably end up falling out of the RP because I'm not as good with these topic, so if I don't reply for a few days, please, please, please give me an idea to play off of or something. This RP is purely so I can improve on these topics, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me. Thanks ^^

(If you're interested in any of these characters, read their profiles - at least the basics - and let me know. Also as for TW... I don't have a lot, but in my profile it does talk about some stuff, so if you could look at that, please do. Thanks :)))

(Genre info depends of RP)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Improvement (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus