Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » We’re All Stories in the End {Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is Tiff the Odd though Tiff is just fine. I am pansexual and my pronouns are she/her. I am 21 years old and have been roleplaying for 10 years. I love writing and it is definitely my creative outlet. I am posting a new plotting thread that reflects my current musings. I am a huge nerd who loves anime, books, video games, and film/tv. I am a college students and I promise to reply at least once a day. If I am not able to get a reply out then I will always contact you and tell you why. Now, lets get to the good stuff.

Requirements:

I find that roleplays tend to drop off when there are only two characters. So, doubling is required. Please make sure that you do not favor one character over the other because I am very careful to give attention to all the characters that I play.
I roleplay MxF (I play the female), MxM, FxF, M/FxNB, M/FxTrans character. That being said, I do not like assigned gender roles in the LGBTQ+ pairings. So, nobody is the uke/sub/bottom or seme/dom/top.
There will only be one MxF pairing, which means the other one most be a LGBTQ+ pairing.
Please be 18+
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS. Please PM me, any replies on this thread will be deleted.
No mary sues or Gary sues.
If you are not interested in the roleplay please tell me instead of ghosting me.
If you read all of this then please tell me your favorite animal.
This one is the most important requirements. I want all of these prompts to have an aspect of found family to them. That means not only developing the romantic pairings but also the platonic relationship between the non romantic pairings.

Prompts:
Zombie Apocalypse
Superheroes
Anything Dystopian really
Magical College roommates
Some kind of fantasy adventure
Werewolves and Humans
Werewolves and Vampires
Witches and Warlocks
Paranormal Investigators

Fandoms (I do not play canon characters):
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
My Hero Academia
Tokyo Ghoul
Skyrim
D&D
The Walking Dead
Soul Eater
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » We’re All Stories in the End {Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus