Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

She looks at Dao, then back to Wakumi. "It's just, none of this is making sense. I was just back home with my little brother and now.." She sighs, standing up and dusting her hands off. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. We can't just sit here and do nothing, can we? I mean we all have our own lives outside of this."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I was made fun of for cross dressing so I stopped because of Lucifer…” *he frowned sad*

She turns back to Dao, frowning. "What? Why did you stop?"

“He said I was lying about my real gender and just using my cross dressing as an excuse…” *he looked at her* “that’s why I don’t like him that much but yet he gives me head pats”

"Well he better be smart and not say any of that around me," She crosses her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes for what felt like the millionth time today. "This guy doesn't seem like someone of much help either..."
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa taps on Dao and Amber’s shoulders. “He’s not there. You guys lied to me?”

“He isn’t always here but he is at times”
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Oh.” She pulls out another cigarette from her pocket, lighting it. “Smoke?” She asks the rest of the group.

*he shook his head no* “I thought it was bad for you?”
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Ah,” she waves her hand dismissively. “It’s not bad if you do it once, trust me I’ve been doing it for 10 years.” She takes a drawl out of the cig for proof, then exhales with a satisfied sigh. “See?”

”oh I think it’s best if I don’t do it just cause”
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Suit yourself.” She shrugs.

“I don’t want to lose my voice”

Amber sighs and sits down, knowing they weren't going anywhere any time soon. She brings her legs up to her chest, laying the side of her head on them and closing her eyes.

“Is everything ok?”

She nods. "Just tired, and worried about my little brother."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“You have a sibling?” She asks, shocked, but then scoffs. “You can tell us you have a sibling but not your name.”

She lifts her head up, keeping her gaze fixated on the ground below her before hesitating to answer. "Amber."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Amber?” She repeats. “Pretty, not sure how well it fits with the personality. Amber is such a warm name and you’re so cold to everyone.”

“That was snarky of you… I think she isn’t used to this many people and I like your name it suits you since I can see the gentleness in you”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus