Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Lisa (played by Suna)

“Suit yourself.” She shrugs.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I don’t want to lose my voice”
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

Amber sighs and sits down, knowing they weren't going anywhere any time soon. She brings her legs up to her chest, laying the side of her head on them and closing her eyes.

“Is everything ok?”

She nods. "Just tired, and worried about my little brother."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“You have a sibling?” She asks, shocked, but then scoffs. “You can tell us you have a sibling but not your name.”

She lifts her head up, keeping her gaze fixated on the ground below her before hesitating to answer. "Amber."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Amber?” She repeats. “Pretty, not sure how well it fits with the personality. Amber is such a warm name and you’re so cold to everyone.”

“That was snarky of you… I think she isn’t used to this many people and I like your name it suits you since I can see the gentleness in you”

She gives him a small smile, which she felt like she hasn't done in a few days. A small yawn escapes from her lips as she rubs her eyes, obviously tired. "Thank you, but I think I want to sleep for a little while."
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

Amber Ayesa wrote:
"Omnipotent demons?" Amber asks incredulously. "Are you playing with me right now? I have never even heard of those."

" Are you from the Human Realm?" Ceevyi replied, feeling strange that she didn't know about the Ancient Demon Empire .
"Mhmm- I am Lunomi Lieselotte, nice to meet you, Amber and Lisa. "

"I..." Amber frowns and tilts her head at Ceevyi, bewildered by the question. "Yes, I'm from the human realm, but I'm still very confused about everything." Now that Amber had fully realized how exhausted she was, she found herself being laid back and off her guard, making herself trust the group of people a bit more. She turns her head to Lunomi, giving them a slight smile. "Nice to meet you Lunimi."
"Actually, it's rather strange that you haven't heard of the Ancient Demon Emperor." Lunomi continued
"But it's fine" Lunomi said, as she smiled Wonderfully at Amber.
Lisa (played by Suna)

She looks at Lunomi and Ceevyi. “I’m guessing you two have all the answers to our questions hm?” She inhales more smoke, suppressing a cough. “What’s the ancient demon emperor?” She giggles. “I mean, not that it really matters. Right?”
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

"Looks like you're asking the wrong person....the Ancient Demon Emperor is standing in front of you-"
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

*Ahem* "Xue Sheng, the Ancient Demon Emperor. Nice to meet you two. " He raised a hand for them to shake
Lisa (played by Suna)

She switches the cigarette from her right hand to her left, shaking the man’s hand and giggling. “Ah, nice to meet you. You’re rather cuter than I expected.” She glances down at Amber and scoffs. “This one’s anti-social. Would you like a smoke?” She offers, extending her hand.

Choosing to ignore her words, she stands up. "Can you tell us why it's just us here?" She questions, the laid-back attitude instantly disappearing from Amber. She looks at his hand, but instead of shaking it places her own inside her hoodie pockets.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus