Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

"Finally," she whispers to herself before sitting down, placing her snake on the ground to slither away and explore. She takes the drink out of her pockets that Wakumo gave to her and drank some more of it gratefully.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*he frowned* “they don’t seem as nice as they look maybe I should stay quiet for a bit?”

Although Amber felt bad about giving everyone the cold shoulder, she knew that doing that was the best thing she could have done right now. She stands up, twisting the lid back on before walking over to Dao and Wakumi. "Here," she stretches out her arm with the flask in her hand, standing in front of Dao. "You both can have the rest if you want."
"You like it? I am glad." Wakumi smiled.

"Mm." She nods, feeling as if it was appropriate to return the smile but choosing not to. She also takes a seat, sitting the bottle down in front of her. "What were you doing before this?" Amber asked after a long silence.
"Well, there was a so-called fight between omnipotent demons..." Wakumi responded, referring to the "clash" between Lucifer and Xue Sheng. "And before I came here, I was travelling Japan as usual."

"Omnipotent demons?" Amber asks incredulously. "Are you playing with me right now? I have never even heard of those."

“No ma’am she isn’t joking…”
"Seriously, I am not joking. If not me, then Cevvyi can prove." Wakumi said, then shrugged. "Though why do I bother.... You have to see it yourself if you want to believe it."

After all of these, Wakumi seriously felt she wanted to go home.

She looks at Dao, then back to Wakumi. "It's just, none of this is making sense. I was just back home with my little brother and now.." She sighs, standing up and dusting her hands off. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. We can't just sit here and do nothing, can we? I mean we all have our own lives outside of this."

“I was made fun of for cross dressing so I stopped because of Lucifer…” *he frowned sad*

She turns back to Dao, frowning. "What? Why did you stop?"

“He said I was lying about my real gender and just using my cross dressing as an excuse…” *he looked at her* “that’s why I don’t like him that much but yet he gives me head pats”

"Well he better be smart and not say any of that around me," She crosses her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes for what felt like the millionth time today. "This guy doesn't seem like someone of much help either..."
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa taps on Dao and Amber’s shoulders. “He’s not there. You guys lied to me?”

“He isn’t always here but he is at times”
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Oh.” She pulls out another cigarette from her pocket, lighting it. “Smoke?” She asks the rest of the group.

*he shook his head no* “I thought it was bad for you?”
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Ah,” she waves her hand dismissively. “It’s not bad if you do it once, trust me I’ve been doing it for 10 years.” She takes a drawl out of the cig for proof, then exhales with a satisfied sigh. “See?”

”oh I think it’s best if I don’t do it just cause”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus