Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » BranchWood Academy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

http://www.rprepository.com/g/BranchWood-Academy

I'd like to welcome everyone to Join BranchWood Academy.

BranchWood Academy is a place of wonders and many secrets that had been created many years ago to create peace. BranchWood Academy takes people who manage to get into the school and transforms them into warriors. You will take part in the full story of BranchWood Academy as a student within the Academy. You will have the opportunity to have strong character development and be able to meet many other students along the way throughout the Story of BranchWood Academy.

Though the story has a set beginning and ending it is almost entirely free roaming and develops around the characters themselves. You will get to have the opportunity to go through countless missions and trials in squads with other characters. These missions will help you better yourself along with the normal days throughout BranchWood itself. You will get to have many interactions with other individuals and other squads along your career here at BranchWood Academy.

Though your time at BranchWood Academy will be long and difficult I advise you too stick around. The story will end up shifting and developing on the actions you take as a character. The whole story can shift in directions that aren't expected depending on how things go down.

If you like the adventurous stories with a lot of mystery and action then I highly recommend you to check out BranchWood Academy. Any further questions you have about the group I will answer them. Feel free to ask me anything dealing with your characters within BranchWood, All the way down to the general parts of the world that you are within.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » BranchWood Academy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus