Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free 3D Character Design

Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

I make a lot of 3D characters.. I would love to have some of them RP'd.. I'll post some examples.. Tell me if any of these speak to you.. OR PM me... I would love to help you custom build one of these people! You should RP with me too.. :)

02zz_zps6961379b.jpg A strong, fantasy elf female... She has a very unique and beautiful face!

More on the way!

01zz_zps48c05326.jpg <-- More of an anime look with a slight Asian influence... I would love to see her in a fantasy setting.. Lets make it happen. :)

Ideally, it would be nice to RP with them..";
cool thats awsome i want to see more
Pluvio (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

Thanks a lot! I'll make a new character with white hair and bright eyes and see how she comes out (as a sample).. It takes me longer to combine all these photos in this format and upload it to photobucket than it does for me to finish the basic designs.. :)

I also PM'd you, Celtic! Let me know of some ideas and I'll try to make a sample for you..

If I made an avatar for someone, I'd give more than just a few small pics.. Probably like 8x10s..

This is my inspiration from the main character of Celtic.. She wants me to work on a band for her.. It could take awhile so I figured I'd start by giving my creativity a go and building her..

Celtic_zpsdeba0919.jpg

Celtic2_zps349dda71.jpg

Celtic3_zpse85e130a.jpg
thats kinda cute i like it

but to be honest she looks more like Enya with white hair >.>

Thanks! I know I need to tweak the clothing and stuff!
the only problums i see is her eyes are to blue. her eyes are purple the color an an amethyst, and she is a bit more pail that that.. but its really good other wise

Yeah its too dark of a purple.. Ideally I'd make the hair brighter too.. The difference between this and a paid commission is that I'm using the products I already have. Every hairstyle, clothing set and character skin costs money.. I've built up a nice little system and have lots to work with and I'd like to share... But I guess I'm not good enough to replicate characters exactly.. That's not my bag.. So if anyone wants a NEW character, feel free to create with me..

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free 3D Character Design

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus