Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Second War (Open!)

Scott (played by Zactrul)

Scott ran behind Nyx at times turning to shoot the oncoming soldiers "where's our target?" he asked unclear what they were doing here turning back around to follow Nyx
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

(I'm slightly unsure if I should interrupt Shadow's turn, but here goes regardless.)
Seeing the reinforcements approach the compound forced Advunturion to scan for a weak spot within the now battered door. He surveyed the metal, until he found an open gap within the centre, a consequence of his damage to it. He placed his claws within the gap, and began to pull the torn material apart from one another, hoping to make a large enough gap to move through.

He was aware of the danger these more professional guards posed. If they came too close, he would have to stop his current action, and engage in combat, and seeing how the alarm now echoed throughout the compound, that seemed like a certainty.
Nyx V'yinir (played by mecho) Topic Starter

Nyx, who saw a weakness in the door, shouted to Advunturion. "On my signal, crack it open!" He sprinted towards the doorway, and dove through the damaged gap in the doors. He rolled between several of the specialized guards, and unsheathed his Skana. Grabbing one of his attackers by the neck, he pushed off him and drove his blade deep into the throat of another guard. Using the now-dead enemy as a shield, he swung around and fired several shots towards the group of assailants charging toward him.

He leaped aside, and fired a shot at a barrel of gasoline, causing it to catch fire. He focused on the heat of the flames, harnessing their energy. He turned towards the guards, and smiled. Raising his hands, the Nektann focused the absorbed heat energy at the guards, catching them ablaze. "Advunturion! We're clear, crack open the door. There will be more coming soon, I'll begin work on sabotaging the discharger."
Scott (played by Zactrul)

Scott trailed behind Nyx sliding beside Advunturion pointing his assault rifle down the hallway firing shells at any enemy he saw. "it would be nice if you cracked it open right now" he said checking his clip and loading it back into his rifle
Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

Advunturion placed his hands within the weak spot to crack it open. A loud grinding sound could be heard as he attempted to tear the weak spot apart. During this, Advunturion also thought to take a quick scan of the nearly destroyed opening. "The crack seems very worn down, this will be over shortly." Advunturion's robotic voice box vibrated as he pulled the crack apart.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Second War (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus