Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Love In All The Wrong Places. (F lf M) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Seraphine (played anonymously)

Seraphine is a skilled and rogue psychic. Using her abilities for personal gain yet disguising it as a "service" to others. Y/C has heard about the famed "Witch in The Wood" who can see anyone's future, and now his curiosity has gotten the best of him. He wants to know his future. However, when Seraphine sees that the two have some sort of destiny together, what will happen? Will she push him away? Will she tell him what she sees? Or, upon learning of his future, will he run from her? And what, exactly, is this future that she sees the two of them having? Is it a loving one? Or do the two end up on the run from those that wish to use psychics as weapons?

PM Me if you're interested!! MxF only. NO ONE LINERS. I can do fade to black or write it out if the times comes (and depending on my RP-Partner's age.)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Seraphine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Love In All The Wrong Places. (F lf M) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus