Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Royal revenge (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

New character, new roleplay.

Hi! I have a new character and a new story I want to role-play, so I'm looking for someone interested. First, I introduce you to Élie Keith so you can go check it out.

I'm going to tell my story idea. To avenge his mother's death, Élie decided to take action on his own and enter the palace as one of the king's trusted pirates. YC may be there as the king's adult child, one of the clerks, etc, that's your decision and we can work from there.

How the story of our characters unfolds, if they have a romantic relationship, friendship, etc. I don't care, but I would like to keep the idea of ​​revenge from Élie.

It should be clarified that if your character is the offspring of the king, we could not role-play romance because it would be weird.

If there are any suggestions for the story, I am all ears. You can PM me with total freedom.

Have a nice day everyone. <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Gwen (played anonymously)

lleuadamaris_ wrote:

Hi! I have a new character and a new story I want to role-play, so I'm looking for someone interested. First, I introduce you to Élie Keith so you can go check it out.

I'm going to tell my story idea. To avenge his mother's death, Élie decided to take action on his own and enter the palace as one of the king's trusted pirates. YC may be there as the king's adult child, one of the clerks, etc, that's your decision and we can work from there.

How the story of our characters unfolds, if they have a romantic relationship, friendship, etc. I don't care, but I would like to keep the idea of ​​revenge from Élie.

It should be clarified that if your character is the offspring of the king, we could not role-play romance because it would be weird.

If there are any suggestions for the story, I am all ears. You can PM me with total freedom.

intersted!
lleuadamaris_ wrote:

If this is still open it could be fun

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Royal revenge (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus