Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Pending Betrayal [M/M]

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously)

So firstly, this takes place in the last 1900s when being gay is a bit of an...You know. Okay secondly, Rylee OR Elijah is basically known for being the college loner, after breaking up with his five year gf. But a rumor starts circling the college that a certain somebody was not into girls from a certain someone who got her heartbroken. B’s friends were known for pretty much being the frat guys of the college, getting a pretty nasty idea for the loner, saying B should start hanging around A, and try a get some dirt on the rumor and if it is true, and ruin A and their reputation.

But it seems the tables have turned years later...

Tiny Requirements

-I'd appreciate it if you told me what you prefer such as details and whatnot, I like to talk about things before starting and usually ask questions beforehand, so don't be scared to talk to me
-I don't do one-liners, sorry, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs (100-300 words) at least
-I always talk in third person, and I have nothing against people who talk in first but would prefer if you'd also talk in third person
-Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies a week, depending on if life is nice to me
-If you don't wanna roleplay it out here, I have discord just like many :3

PM me if you're interested, my brain is a bit garbage at checking these so it would be appreciated
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Pending Betrayal [M/M]

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Auberon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Ben