Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Dark Spirit's Mischief and the Midnigh (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The void called out to them... "C̸o̷m̵e̶ ̶o̷n̶.̷ ̸L̵e̵t̶'̴s̵ ̴p̶l̸a̴y̶.̶ ̸L̷e̴t̶'̴s̸ ̴p̸l̶a̷y̴ ̸t̴o̷g̶e̴t̸h̴e̸r̷.̵" And its grip on Y/C's throat tightened, like a demand rather than a suggestion.

This rp is a fantasy-ish.. thing..? Where my OC, Talula, a void creature thing, decides to torment your character late at night... Does it even realize what it's doing to them...?! Maybe, when it calms down... the two of them could end up friends. (I'm not super interested in romance here, seeing as my character... literally is married.) There are literally no limits to the character you can use here.. and I'm fine with my character getting the living sh-t beaten out of them, if your character is so inclined to do so. This is jus supposed to be a funny little one-off casual rp. (Doesn't even have to be that literate if ya want.) DM if interested, pleeeease!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Dark Spirit's Mischief and the Midnigh (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus