Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ( MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

other characters (played anonymously)

Rp Idea one: akaashi was born with magic, but also born with the title of familiar.
Something which means he needs a contract with somebody, anybody really.
He was transformed into a cat and therefore has been like that for some time.
Will he find a person to contract with? Or no?

Second Rp Idea:
Akaashi has known the auction life all his life since he was a child.
An auction to sell people with extraordinary abilities, some times humans who's blood regenerates and heals their bodies, Fairies, Drawves, Wendigo humans, and nekos.
Akaashi was one of those people He was a familiar, or in other terms a human with cat like features.
Akaashi could shape shift into a cat or he would have cat ears and tail has a human,
He's smaller than natural human guys, but has a pretty decent amount of strength, but he's been known as a runner.
Will someone take him and finally control him or will he just continue to escape?

Rp Idea three: akaashi is a mafia leader for one of the third strongest mafia groups.
He's not seen much and no one actually believes he exist besides his crew.
Word has it he's horrible, mean and cruel, and have a image of what akaashi looks like as a picture, when in actuality Akaashi is soft, cute and adorable.
He likes to wear big hoodies around his home, and hug a plushie in his office when he's stressed.
One day akaashi goes on a walk when he runs into the number one leader of the strongest mafia group.
Though that day akaashi was wearing cat ears, A hoodie that said I love cats, jeans, and was holding
a small box with an octopus plushie.
How will your character who is the number one leader for the number one strongest mafia group react.
Will they just ignore him, or will they believe he looks familiar?

hi! I'm Other!
I hope people will like this!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

other characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

bump
Ace Willams (played by satans_child)

if this is still opened, i can do this?

Ace Willams wrote:
if this is still opened, i can do this?

it's still open, Please PM

bump

update
Sounds interesting! Mind if I join?

Rayne_Storm wrote:
Sounds interesting! Mind if I join?

sure just PM me

bump
Heyo I'd be willing to rp topic 2 or 3 with my detective character, Alexander kovent.

Panzerdivsn wrote:
Heyo I'd be willing to rp topic 2 or 3 with my detective character, Alexander kovent.

sure just pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ( MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus