Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Sith Lord and his Apprentice.... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Darth Kratos (played anonymously)

Hello, hello I Lord Kratos am a very busy man I cannot go about and do some of my jobs so therefore I am here looking for a sith apprentice shall you pass my trials I will take you under my watch.

Hey guys this is open to anyone who would like to join we will have multiple people on this rather than 1 on 1 i am looking for anyone wanting to do a rp about star wars we need jedis, with, ewok, gunner whatever I want thus to a star wars universe type rp if yall develope feelings that is fine but nothing sexual, if your interested please respond on here we will get a polt and all figured out once we have 5 people thank you guys see you soon
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Darth Kratos wrote:
Hello, hello I Lord Kratos am a very busy man I cannot go about and do some of my jobs so therefore I am here looking for a sith apprentice shall you pass my trials I will take you under my watch.

Hey guys this is open to anyone who would like to join we will have multiple people on this rather than 1 on 1 i am looking for anyone wanting to do a rp about star wars we need jedis, with, ewok, gunner whatever I want thus to a star wars universe type rp if yall develope feelings that is fine but nothing sexual, if your interested please respond on here we will get a polt and all figured out once we have 5 people thank you guys see you soon

Sounds interesting can I join?
Darth Kratos (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ofc you can

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Sith Lord and his Apprentice.... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus