Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » scenario time!!!

I'd die happy. On the way to heaven I'd appreciate being able to kiss someone as amazing and wonderful as her, and die content knowing my last action on earth was kissing her.

You end up getting mugged on the way to buy an anniversary gift for your SO. The only way you can pay for it now is if you sold everything on you, including your clothes.

Or....

You get trapped inside a video game, and it's genre is the one you don't enjoy and are the worst at out of all the genres. You have to beat the game. You start from zero and the game has permadeath.
Welp at least it's a VIDEO GAAAAMEE
Quinton Sides (played by Corinthi)

After being mugged, Quinton sighs and thumps his head into the wall, before heading back home. Since they took his phone, he fires up the computer and shoots an email to his SO.
I was mugged this evening. I'm fine, but they cleaned me out, plus I'm pretty shaken up. They took my phone so I can't call you or get any texts. I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I can afford your anniversary gift. I'm sorry. See you at school tomorrow.

Then he shuts down the laptop and lays in bed, staring at the ceiling.

After accidentally bumping into an old, wise woman on the street, she curses you to gradually turn into a feral monster.

- or -

Your significant other dies unexpectedly in the night. According to legend, there's an old Indian burial ground that can bring dead things back to life in the hills behind your house. What could go wrong?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » scenario time!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus