Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » are there any blood drinkers looking for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Glothl (played by Ethlas)

(Glothelia is 3 people. a demon queen, a soul reaper, or a human. shes looking for love. shes a dark girl and I want her to find a blood thirsty vampire or anything looking for blood and romance. she'll go with male or female. message me if you want to pm)

she was walking down the road. there was a black cloth over her eyes and a sword at her side. she seemed lonely and she let out a sigh. she kept her head down and her hands in her pockets. her long black hair was smooth and silky as raindrops ran through it. it was shining in the moonlight. she didn't have a hood or an umbrella. she took her hand out of her pockets as it started to rain and rubbed her arms with her hands because she was getting cold. she continued to walk alone on the sidewalk.
The Witch and Her Vampire (played by Apprenticedmage)

"A relationship, huh? I think I'm up to the challenge."

(Apprenticedmage): I wouldn't mind doing a romance rp using my vampire Alucard.
Glothl (played by Ethlas) Topic Starter

ok great. do you wanna pm or be public?
Public should be fine. I'm guessing its a 1 x 1.

ya
K when do we start?

whenever
I'm fine with now. What about you?

ya me to
Okay then I'll go ahead and let you start it off. Reply or message me the name of the forum.

fantasy forum its called blood sucking romance (1x1)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » are there any blood drinkers looking for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus