Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Backrooms (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I was watching some stuff about the backrooms, and I gotta say, it made something pop in my head and I thought "this is an idea...not a good or bad one" but I should get to the point, I want to participate in a rp based on the famous legend of The Backrooms, which if you don't know what that is and is too lazy to read the wiki about it, its basically levels of geometrically impossible rooms, possible rooms, normal rooms with monsters, unnormal rooms with a singular monster, and basically is a system of rooms being different from each other, and with levels comes about how much will appear, I was originally thinking all of them but most of the rooms are not officially documented and I don't want to think of 999 rooms, so I will be going from Level 0 to Level 100

As for characters, only characters allowed are characters that are mostly human, meaning no powers, or anything of the sort, but if they you do request a character with a power of any kind, make sure to dull it down enough to not make the character go through levels without effort, because I do want effort with this.

as for plot, the default plot will be to of course, escape the backrooms, even though in canon writing, there is no escape, but we'll ignore that, same for the rules about people not meeting each other in certain levels...sometimes, anyway, other plots involving the backrooms can also be accepted, like for example, instead of escaping the backrooms, why not try to take control over it? and have control of certain areas in the backrooms, or why not even try to destroy the backrooms? make a cult in the backrooms, live in the backrooms and get supplies every now and then, whatever the plot is, as long as it involves the backrooms in some way, im fine with it,

now for the rules, no one liners unless it's an answer to a question or anything of the sort, literal writing is preferred, and we will sometimes ignore the rules of the levels in the backrooms sometimes, and genres may differ but combat will be highest, since entities will be encountered on some levels, and for the magic, I'm talking about characters, not the entities or the the backrooms themselves, and for the romance, that is dependable, it does not require romance so I would say its about if your okay with romance or not, and modern tech will be found in the levels of the backrooms sometimes, so it does take place in the modern era.

and that should be it, well, I hope to see you there then! no-clipping through reality sure sounds like fun...
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

HI OH MY GOODNESS A BACKROOMS ROLEPLAY?! I'M TOTALLY UP FOR THAT AND VIBRATING OVER SOMEONE ELSE KNOWING ABOU THE BACKROOMS

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Backrooms (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus