Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My R {Shojo Anime Romance} Adv. Lit (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Trigger warning for attempted suicide before reading the plot. This will be a shojo-styled romance and I’m hoping for Y/C to be something is a Tsundere. Please PM me if interested. Here is the plot:

The Plot:
Hana Takayama is 16-years ond a second year student. She is always smiling and acting cheerful. She is also pretty and rich though the girl is very kind. Her “friends” are only around because of the money. Everyone sees her as a cheerful, naive, and sweet girl. They take advantage of her and she is too scared of being lonely to stop it. At home, her father strives for excellence. He doesn’t care what she does as long as she stays out of trouble and gets perfect grades, if not then she spends time in the Dark Room. The pressure is building and she decides to end to all.

Hana goes to school and smiles like usual until it is lunch time. She tells her friends she is eating on the roof alone and she makes her way up. In Japan, suicide victims often take their shoes off before jumping so that people know it wasn’t a murder. She takes off her shoes but that’s when she notices a boy and what’s the first thing she notices? He doesn’t have shoes on.

Y/C is a 17-year-old third year and is the complete opposite of Hana. He is gloomy and angry. He has no friends and scares off everyone who tries to get close to him. His father left when he was young because he didn’t want a kid. His mother blamed him. She would beat him and when he got too big to hit, she completely ignored him. She spends most her time now with her new boyfriend so Y/C is often home alone, he spends more nights of those crying than he likes to admit. He never knew ever was worse; his mother beating him or pretending that he didn’t resist. He decides his life isn’t worth living and goes to the roof to end but before he can? A girl comes onto the roof.

Both are embarrassed and lie that they just came on the roof to eat lunch, meaning they had to eat together in awkward silence that day. Both vowing to try again tomorrow.

But they run into each other again on the roof and have to endure another awkward meal and it doesn’t stop then they start hanging out outside of school. Soon, neither knows why they keep going up to that room anymore. They soon open up to each other but can they love heal everything that is broken in them?
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey, this idea sounds like it could be really fun to play! I’d love to create a character for this if you’re still looking for someone to fill the part of the male character. Let me know if this is still available and any questions you have for me and I’ll gladly answer so we can get things going!
Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

DetectiveShuichi wrote:
Hey, this idea sounds like it could be really fun to play! I’d love to create a character for this if you’re still looking for someone to fill the part of the male character. Let me know if this is still available and any questions you have for me and I’ll gladly answer so we can get things going!

I’m still available! Please PM me!

Bump
Hello!!!!
I would love to RP this with you! I'm going to make a character just for this! if you'd have me of course.

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My R {Shojo Anime Romance} Adv. Lit (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus