Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Trouble with the under line formatting

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening, but in one of my character profiles I have some information set with the underline formatting, to put an underline under the headers of the character profile I was setting up. For some reason, it's underlining the whole thing, not just the headers.

Here's how it's set up with the editing view
Capture.PNG

Here's how it looks in normal view
Capture_2.PNG

I'm not sure why it's doing this, but IDK how to fix it, cause from what I can tell, it shouldn't be underlining everything
Claine Moderator

Can you please tell us which character this is happening on, it might be easier to spot the reason viewing the actual profile :)
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

Oh my character Jackie Corazz. Sorry it didn't occur to me to list the character XD

The issues is under the au page. It's the top profile, and the text is in a collapsible tab
Claine Moderator

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
Oh my character Jackie Corazz. Sorry it didn't occur to me to list the character XD

The issues is under the au page. It's the top profile, and the text is in a collapsible tab

I think you missed closing the underline tag in this part:

Weaknesses: Physically frail, can't use sonic scream if her mouth is kept shut, susceptible to cold(Screams are far weaker due to sore throat)
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

Yeah that was the issue, thanks

You are on: Forums » Help » Trouble with the under line formatting

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus