Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Young Elites rp (mxm/mxf/mxnb) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

WARNING-- BIG SPOILERS FOR THE YOUNG ELITES ENDING! IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT, IGNORE THIS POST (unless you dont care about spoilers)

For some padding before spoilers, ill start this with what i want--
Someone who can do one-liners, help with plot, and help develop lore if we find gaps that might need to be filled for our own plots
this will be open to all gender characters, with romance optional

Okay, i'm not going to have a list of rps like i usually do when i want a new rp, i'm just going to ask for one thing-- who else has read the Young Elites series? i'm craving a rp of it, taking place in an au where Adelina and everyone didn’t succeed in getting rid of their powers and sealing the crack between earth and the Underworld, and so Elites still have powers and marks, and the world is slowly dying. Maeve is now the queen of Beldain and Kennetra.

My character would be Eita, a consort that is possibly the son of Rafaelle. Rafaelle was one of the few people that had survived the attempt to seal the crack between the worlds, and when he came back he found that one of the dagger’s patrons that he had slept with had a child, and he was born with similar abilities to him. He taught him what he knew and eventually died, as the threads had grown solid enough to cut him.

Your character can be anyone besides cannon characters, so they could be the son/daughter/child of a cannon character, someone from the streets, a (noncannon) noble, etc. They and Eita would meet when
A-- one of the characters are being attacked for being a malfetto and the other helps, we could discuss which one
B-- the consorts are brought out to go to a party to dance and please people, and Eita finds y/c while there
C-- y/c comes to where Eita works, and Eita notices that he is an Elite
D-- any ideas you have!

DM me here or message me on Discord (✶・゚ 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒𝑀𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊 🎀 ゚・✶#9611, youre gonna need copy/paste) if youre interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Young Elites rp (mxm/mxf/mxnb) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus