Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Can someone do me a favor and draw something?

Pwetty pwease??

I got the idea for it this morning- Leon and his siblings. Leon would be a senior in high school (so 18) and I see him in a letterman jacket of some sort. No shades xD just brownish black hair and green eyes.
His brother is 13 and so is slightly shorter than Leon, and has blonde hair and green eyes. Lots of freckles, maybe glasses if you feel so inclined.
His sister is only 8 so she'd be all cute and stuff, maybe a gap between her teeth. She has the same blackish brown hair and green eyes as Leon and is shorter than both her brothers (obviously xD). Whatever hairstyle was popular in the 50's is what she has. The picture was taken in 1952, so please dress them accordingly.

I'd draw it myself but I'd probably end up mangling the three of them :/ if anyone could do this for me I'd be very happy. I know there are tons of fantastic artists on here but most of them charge, and I can't pay anyone for this, so this would just be a little sketch for fun. Unless you count hugs as payment :P

Much obliged.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Can someone do me a favor and draw something?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus