Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Cyberpunk Adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I see posts sometimes that people make for the sole reason of using a new character they have made, and today, I wanted to do the same thing, and as the title suggests, this character of mine is cyberpunk themed, and therefore, Im making the theme of this whole thing cyberpunk theme!

for the plot, it could be really anything, you can suggest a plot and if we both agree on it, we'll go with it, and if you can't come up with any, I do have some default plots in mind so don't worry too much about plot

for the rules, no one liners, unless its answers to questions, two to three sentences at most, if there is any nsfw content here, a fade to black is optional, and that should be it, there will no magic, as tech as ruled magic out, technology will be present of course, and there will be combat, and romance is not neccesary but if it is wanted, and we agree on it, we'll make it happen (Note: The charcater is a lesibian so...keep that in mind) and that should be it

and here is the doc for my character, now that that's done, everything should be good now sooo...hope to see you there! Maria
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Cyberpunk Adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus