Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP with Me?

Icilia Reiser (played by kuroi_neko)

Looking for an RP set in a medieval-ish setting. We can RP via forums or message, however you feel. If you wish to inquire more, please let me know.

(I am open to any genre and story-type)
Phrostphyre

Hey hey, I can make a medieval character, and we can be set. Although I do have a thingy at my high school I have to be at at 9 my time, which is Central. I shall put him up once I get back and manage to hide from my older brother. I'm interested. Fairly intelligent character concept; never seen it before. Anyway. I'm interested.
I know I have two RPs going with you, but if you want a 1x1 with Capell, I think he might work with this. x3
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Woo! I definitely don't mind RPing two different RPs with her! xD The more the merrier! I have unannounced family coming up, so I will be kind of spotty getting on today. Once I get one for a little longer than 5 minutes, I'll do a starting post for you Celestina... And reply to our others.

And Just let me know Phrostphyre, and I'll read over your character and get a post going for you too.

Do either of you prefer messaging or Forum topic to RP?
Phrostphyre

It doesn't matter to me. I'm down for anything other than IM. My laptop doesn't like anything Instant messaging. Working on the fellow now.
Your choice, Kuroi! <3 I don't mind either :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP with Me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus