Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: ADHD for 15+ years :D

yeah honestly im pretty boring so there's nothing else i can talk about in accordance to myself lmao

however, over recent years, i've come to realize more things about it that suddenly just makes sense. labelling it just inattentive/hyperactivity disorder is kinda lame when you sort fit into both, and then neither, but you still have a diagnosis.

anyways, whats up! i'm kamui and i've been diagnosed with adhd since i was in kindergarden. that means lots of years of medication, couple years of therapy, and just a few short months of everything Just Suddenly Making Sense.

feel free to ask whatever you want! i love answering questions, i think it's fun!
Mina Moderator

Hi Kamui! I was recently diagnosed with Combination type ADHD at 29, and I can't begin to explain all of the things that make sense now lol. There is a video I watched once where the subtypes of ADHD are compared to characters in Winnie The Pooh, and I found that pretty interesting! Not a question I guess, But I just wanted to say..hey ADHD friend! <3
Kamui Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Hi Kamui! I was recently diagnosed with Combination type ADHD at 29, and I can't begin to explain all of the things that make sense now lol. There is a video I watched once where the subtypes of ADHD are compared to characters in Winnie The Pooh, and I found that pretty interesting! Not a question I guess, But I just wanted to say..hey ADHD friend! <3

ah, congrats on the recent diagnosis! i heard its tricky to get one when youre older so im super glad you were able to get it! people seem to think that adhd just goes away when youre an adult so when youre out of hs and you say you still have it, youre less likely to be believed, which is a big shame!

but heyo adhd fren :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: ADHD for 15+ years :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus