Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mha Rp idea! ^^ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Macy (played by Osris)

(So Macy is pretty much a lab experiment since she was a baby, she is about nine now and my idea is Mr. Awiza and y/n find her in a lab)
(Role play starter)

The little girl just laid on the floor of her room, covered in bandages all over her arms , legs and face. She was partly asleep but somewhat awake. She was injected with something earlier that day that made her really tired and weak, she hugged her stuffed toy bunny and she hummed softly.
Suddenly there were alarms going off when all the pro hero’s and Y/n broke into the lab to find only Macy in all the rooms there was.
Mr. Awiza told you to check the hall of rooms to see if there was anyone. You just listened to him and walked down the hallway looking through the rooms windows.
Y/N saw one door that had lots of locks on it, without thinking they tried to break the door down and also called for help just in case.
Once inside you saw Macy laying there like she was..
(What happened next? Do you take care of her or leave her up to die?? The choice is your)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would love to do this one! But could we have it so that Y/N and Macy are experiments? But if not I have a character that would work.
EXPERIMENT: Drans, Dark (stretch), Dust, or Mary
HERO: Dark, Alex, Drans, or Chippy & Pumpo
VILLAIN: Dust, Dark (turned more towards Void's wishes)
VIGILANTE: Dark, Dust, Mary, or Drans
(These are the ones that have been sorted into categories)
Macy (played by Osris) Topic Starter

LostWanderer wrote:
I would love to do this one! But could we have it so that Y/N and Macy are experiments? But if not I have a character that would work.
EXPERIMENT: Drans, Dark (stretch), Dust, or Mary
HERO: Dark, Alex, Drans, or Chippy & Pumpo
VILLAIN: Dust, Dark (turned more towards Void's wishes)
VIGILANTE: Dark, Dust, Mary, or Drans
(These are the ones that have been sorted into categories)

Hello! Sorry I do not really want a second experiment in there with Macy since I’m thinking about adding Eri into this to be with Macy,if you could be a pro hero a UA student I think that will work best ^^
Hello
Are you still doing the mha to?
*rp*
Sorry my autocorrect changed my word rp. to the word to

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mha Rp idea! ^^ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus