Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Living with Autism and Anxiety

Hello, I’m here to be a living book! So, I’ve been diagnosed with both anxiety disorder and autism (though I forget where I am on the spectrum lol, I’m somewhere near the high functioning side). I’d love to spread awareness for those who also have these disorders, so ask me any question you’d like to know about living with either (or both!) of these disorders. It really changes my life; I don’t live like other people, and it’s really noticeable. Let’s spread some awareness now!
Hello ALTY_Heave, what can others do to help reduce your anxiety if possible? Thank-you for sharing. :)
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello ALTY_Heave, what can others do to help reduce your anxiety if possible? Thank-you for sharing. :)

Hihi! Well, my anxiety ranges a lot. I can be really anxious to reply to roleplays- for example- because I’m scared my reply will be too short. I’d say that assuring that my replies are not too short does help. I constantly apologize for short replies, and people have been sure to assure me with it! So, with my experience, assurance really helps me, and I’m sure it helps others :)
Thank-you very much ALTY_Heave. <3 I think these are some good one; assurance and communication. :)
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Thank-you very much ALTY_Heave. <3 I think these are some good one; assurance and communication. :)

Of course <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Living with Autism and Anxiety

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus