Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It's Not Always Sunshine and Lollipops (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Genres: Slice of Life with quite a few elements of angst
Optional genre: Romance
Setting: Either highschool or college
YC is a genuinely sad person who needs somebody to lean on. Nobody seems to want to be there for them, and it makes their mood worse. That's where Peri comes along. She wants to be around YC and try to cheer them up, but her positive attitude can annoy them- even if they do appreciate it somewhat. They constantly try to bring her back down to earth, but it doesn't work so well. Will YC be able to achieve this?

Heyhey! :D First plot in a while for Peri, and I'd love to do this with anyone! For romance, FxF or FxM work! For replies, I'd rather at least 3-5 sentences. I normally can't get into one liner roleplays..
Well, if you're interested or want more info, comment here or DM me!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I could give this a try
Peri-Anne Floura (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
I could give this a try

gotcha, I'll send a dm!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It's Not Always Sunshine and Lollipops (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus