Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » SOLD

Hey there, I have another Adopt design for sale if anyone is interested. It comes with what you see here, as well as a nude version, and a transparent PNG of the clothed full body, nude full body, and hand accessory. Any color changes can be made for free to body, tattoo, or outfit. All images will be delivered at 300 PPI.
AqoRe7C.png
$65 please PM for details or if interested

If you’d like to see the nude/tattoo before purchase please PM me as I won't show that here.

Buyers may resell artwork at their own digression at whatever price they see fit but may not duplicate these images for commercial use.
Claine Moderator

Oh she's cute!! I hope she gets a good home :D
Kruhee Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
Oh she's cute!! I hope she gets a good home :D

Thank you hon! I hope she finds a good home too! ❤️❤️❤️
Kruhee wrote:
Hey there, I have another Adopt design for sale if anyone is interested. It comes with what you see here, as well as a nude version, and a transparent PNG of the clothed full body, nude full body, and hand accessory. Any color changes can be made for free to body, tattoo, or outfit. All images will be delivered at 300 PPI.
AqoRe7C.png
$65 please PM for details or if interested

If you’d like to see the nude/tattoo before purchase please PM me as I won't show that here.

Buyers may resell artwork at their own digression at whatever price they see fit but may not duplicate these images for commercial use.
Holy guacamole! This art is INCREDIBLE!!! Gorgeously done!
Kruhee Topic Starter

TheUkrainianBean wrote:
Holy guacamole! This art is INCREDIBLE!!! Gorgeously done!

Thank you! I'm glad she found a good home :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » SOLD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus