Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (OPEN) Magical☆Mirai! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Magical☆Mirai Industries has recently opened a new hospital under the name of "Miracle medicine." Patient A and B were admitted to the hospital on the same day. After being treated both patients were scheduled to be released. However the patients weren't allowed to leave. One day, a voice rang out over the intercom.
"Next Walpurgis night in: six months. Patient (A), #16942 will now undergo the first test." Another announcement was made for patient B. The two were dragged into different testing rooms and forced to lie down on the table in the center. A pink gas was sprayed into their rooms, burning their lungs and making them grow dizzy. Leather straps were tied to their wrists. Slowly shap needles advanced on them. And after that...everything was a blur. All they could remember after waking up was the pain inflicted on them.
Congratulations. Magnification is stable. The process is complete." patient (A) and (B) began hatching a plan to escape from here once and for all.
"

Hello everyone! With the anticipation and wait for the new Madoka Magica movie walpurgis no kaiten, I thought it would be a good idea to post this idea I had for a while. This is a shortened version of the plot for advertising reasons XD.

°Notes°
//Tw for gore, death, Inhumane experiments, horror (psychedelic, psychological)//

★Genres: Fantasy, horror, action
★Availability: Open
★Roleplay style: 1x1 or group roleplay
★More details will be listed down below★

☆This roleplay is based off of PMMM, or more commonly known as Madoka magica, where instead of being granted a wish in exchange for becoming a magical girl, people are forcibly turned into them via advanced technology and understanding of magic.

☆Requirement of watching/reading Madoka is recommended, but not necessary.

☆This roleplay takes place in a different universe where the main cast and Madokmai are not present. However all the rules regarding how magical girls are stay the same (I.e witch transformations, soul gems, etc).

☆This roleplay is not gender locked. You can be whoever you want to be.
☆Please read my bio before PMing me, thank you :D

If you have any questions about this roleplay or want to try it out, don't be afraid to pm me! ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (OPEN) Magical☆Mirai! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus