Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic plots (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello my fellow roleplayers, I hope some of these intrest you

Note: in all of these plots, I would like to play the minor.

Anyway so here are our plots.

Plot number 1. My detective parent

so yc is a detective who is about to lose their job. Mc is there daughter, and to avoid them losing there job, starts comiting crimes so that her dad could stay in business. She gets ramped up in shady business, and is really to young to be doing the stuff she does, but does it anyway. I love this idea right now, especially if yc is in denial that mc is the criminal, and has to come to terms with the fact that she got ropped up with the wrong people. Bounus points if mc is a bird person, and they explains why they can escape the sense of a crime so well.

adopting a demon.
This one is kind of odd, but I like it. Mc id a cloud demon that gets put through the foster system and end up with yc. Now mc tried very hard to hide his demon heritage, and nobody knows untill he is being adopted. Hoping for people who would accept him here!

anyway if you have read this far, please pm me :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

7654melody7654 Topic Starter

bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic plots (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus