Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Black Army Leader (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Untrust (played by satans_child)

hiya! I'm looking for an RP for my dear Untrust, so I have a few scenarios to RP about!

Scenario 1

you were a spy for the enemy of the black army, ( Choose a random colored Army you can think of). Yc was the best of the best at (your Army Color) and was quite a cunning soldier and spy. you faked your way into the black army, only to find out that the leader was nicer than expected. how will Yc's feelings change about them??

Scenario 2

you were a prisoner for the black army, and the one and only leader kept visiting you. it wasn't to torture you for answers, but it was more of a nice visit, asking questions, and giving things to you. it was strange of the most feared army leader to be acting as nice as this, but you still kept your guard up

Scenario 3

Yc was 2nd in command in the black army, which means you knew pretty much everything about it. you knew the leader's problems and things she stressed about, which led to you listening to her every time she vented. Untrust trusted you with all her heart. would you betray her trust, or would you stay with her till death?

this can be;

FxM

FxF

or

FxNB

( I don't mind lol)

warning; Blood/Gore, A N G S T, etc
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Black Army Leader (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus