Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Don't you want to be in a Cult? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Would you like to be in a Cult?

Would you like to be the leader of a cult?

Would you like to submit to a cult?

Would you like to kill for a cult?

Would you like to die by a cult?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then are you have just been selected to participate in [Cult Name Here] now rejoice, our child.

But no seriously, I’ve been listening to “Shepard of this Flock” by JT Music, and also have been been seeing all those “Do you want to be a cult leader?” animation memes and now I have come to the conclusion that I wanna make a cult...roleplay, a cult roleplay, and it has been a lot to write this down because I’m too lazy to do anything, but here we are, anyway, here are the details.

For general plot, it can be anything really that is related to cults, well, fighting against one is not a choise unless its two cults battling each other, and we’re in so called both cults, anyway, on the other hand, there are componets to cults, yes, so we can talk about that, what are the cult’s beliefs? We can talk about that, what goal is the cult heading off to? We can talk about that, what style are they going to look like? What time period are they in, is it fantasy or a futristic? Are they violent or friendly? We can talk about all this stuff, heck, if you have a cult of your own, we can rp in that one as well, but if we got nothing, I have a backup plan, I already made a cult once before, called “The Church of the Lamb the Shepard lead” and its lead by a man (he’s not exactly a human man, btw) who’s goal is to indoctrinate as many people as possible and bascally convert them into angels since God has like...an angel shortage problem, which I have an answer for if asked.

For the rules, its the usual, no one-liners unless its an answer to a question, any character is welcome, you can play multiple characters, any cult is welcome, well, almost, aaaand that should be it.

and for the genre stuff, all of it is dependable as per usual. (that's why its all at 50%)

A warning: This WILL delve into religious themes of sorts, so if your sensitive to that, don’t respond to this request.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Don't you want to be in a Cult? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus