Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for art of my characters (Trades)

Caffeinated

So, since I actually decided to be active for the RP Repository, and since I will be working on upgrading all of my characters to be detailed enough to have pages on the site, I'll be needing art of them. I'm shit when it comes to drawing people, so this is where you guys come in! :la:

Characters that have profiles on RPR:
Rhys Aeron Moon
Rhys is kind of a priority. He was written out enough to earn a page, but has no image for an icon or to have an image gallery.
Albert Charlot Coupe
Regina Viktoria Baardsson
Duncan Aidan Brody

Ones that do not have a profile on RPR:
Amhlaidh
Ixxchel *
Jesus Conrado Rivera *
Korbin Alexander Arkwright
Rikard Fredrik Baardsson
Runai *
Saule *

* = they have at least something you can visually reference. The ones I drew (all but Jesus) are kinda shitty. :c All can be found in my favorites on dA.

Art I can trade:
    - ACEO/ATC
    - Stickers